· To work closely with PRC Watsan Unit and Watsan TTL staff in the design, planning and implementation of watsan activities
· Provide technical support to PRC for the implementation of a comprehensive, integrated water and sanitation program in more than 4 municipalities and 24 barangays; this includes hardware (repair and construction) at both household, community and school levels.
· Contribute to the development of PRC program management capacity, systems, procedures, tools and associated methodologies to ensure successful management and implementation of sector-specific and integrated projects.
· Work in close coordination with the LGU, the community Mobilization team and other Governmental and non-Governmental organizations for the implementation of community works
· In coordination with the M&E team, to re-analyze the data collected from the validation processes done in the 4 municipalities related to water and sanitation construction-related processes.
· To analyze the revised Community Action Plans and assist in preparing updated integrated TTL targets and cash forecasts.
· To assist the Shelter Repair Assistance team in providing latrines for their beneficiaries.
· To keep close coordination with the other TTL Program sectoral interventions and other Governmental and non-governmental organizations at Municipal and Barangay levels.
· Support the implementation of level 2 and level 3 water systems in various barangays, oversee all technical aspects of water and sanitation construction including in relocation sites etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must hold a relevant engineering degree/license and MUST have experience working in the Philippines.
NB: This position is open for internationals and Filipinos alike and both are welcome to apply.
DURATION OF THE CONTRACT: Up to one year
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by email to[email protected]. In the subject line of your email please state the position you are applying for, your surname and first name. Kindly submit your CV’s not later than August 5, 2016, 1700 hours, Philippines time.