Water Resource Management

 (via Indeed)
Gavilan College
Gilroy, CA, United States
Position Type: 
Organization Type: 
University/Academia/Research/Think tank
Experience Level: 
Entry Level (0-2 Years)
Degree Required: 
Bachelor's (Or Equivalent)


Please note: this job post has expired! To the best of our knowledge, this job is no longer available and this page remains here for archival purposes only.
Water Resource Management

Contact: Dean Sherrean Carr at (408) 848-4757 or  
Water Resource Management: Water Use Efficiency 
Requirements: Any bachelor’s degree and two years of professional experience, or any associate’s degree and six years of professional experience. 

This position requires development and review of curriculum, as well as, assessment of student learning. 


Please note: This position is an on-campus assignment; there is no distance education (on-line) teaching assignment available. If you are interested in this part time position and meet the minimum qualifications, please submit the following directly to the contact listed. 

You may also fax (408-846-4944) or e-mail to :

  • Cover letter indicating why you are interested in the position (required).
  • Current resume (required)
  • Unofficial transcripts (required - official transcripts will be required if hired for the position)
  • Academic Application(optional, however, required if selected for the position):


  • Applicants who do not meet minimum qualifications must submit Supplemental Application for Equivalency (details listed below). 

All applicants for academic service must meet the minimum qualifications for the discipline as specified in Minimum Qualifications for Faculty and Administrators in California Community Colleges, published by the Board of Governors of the California Community Colleges. All degrees and credits earned in fulfillment of minimum requirements must be from accredited institutions. Applicants who do not meet the minimum stated educational qualifications may apply for equivalency by submitting the Supplemental Application for Equivalency. 


For positions requiring a degree, all foreign degree credentials must be evaluated by a third party to determine the equivalent U.S. degree and major, and the Foreign Credential Evaluation must be attached to your application before your application will be considered. Not attaching your Foreign Credential Evaluation will render your application incomplete. Evaluations should provide the name of the institution attended, a description of your credentials, the major field of study, and the U.S. equivalent for each credential. For a list of evaluating agencies, visit the State of California Commission on Teacher Credentialing. Note: Even if you obtained your graduate degree(s) in the U.S., you must attach a Foreign Credential Evaluation for your undergraduate degree if it was obtained outside the U.S.