CDP Europe, is seeking a highly-motivated individual to support its work in the corporate engagement team France & Benelux Region for a summer internship with a maximum period of three months in our Berlin office.
Corporate Engagement Team – France & Benelux Region
- Supporting the regional project officer in engaging with companies to drive environmental management throughout the disclosure phase of CDP’s reporting platforms;
- Support the team on various projects including communication with companies;
- Assist the team with event organisation, i.e. CDP Spring Workshops or CDP Awards;
- Data maintenance in CRM;
- Providing general research and administrative support as required.
- Enrolled student in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program at a German university;
- Passionate about Sustainable Development and connected topics, such as Climate Change, Water Management and Forest protection;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (esp. Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and understanding of database architecture;
- Confident and capable of engaging with stakeholders at all levels;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in teams;
- Ability to work independently and precisely under pressure, be proactive and set priorities;
- Demonstrates a high level of dedication, flexibility and resilience;
- Highly competent spoken and written English and French, other language skills beneficial.
What we offer
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision making;
- 200 Euro per month internship compensation;
- 7,5 vacation days for the internship period of three months;
- Flexible working hours;
- Modern office at Sony Centre/Potsdamer Platz with free hot and cold beverages
The position is open only for candidates enrolled at a German University. The successful candidate will work five days per week in our Berlin office and must be able to work legally in the EU. The internship will last for a period of three months and the intern will work with and report to the Project Officer France & Benelux.
Interested? Interested candidates should send their application documents in English and as a single PDF file to [email protected] with “Internship – CET France & Benelux – name last name” in the subject line.
Please note as well that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates due to the sheer volume of applications. If you do not hear from us within 21 days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.