Tetra Tech IDS is implementing the USAID funded Water Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH-FIN) project in Philippines aiming to close WASH Sector financing gaps. WASH-FIN will support USAID/Philippines efforts to mobilize public funds to increase access to water supply and sanitation services in unserved and underserved areas. WASH-FIN will implement a 24-month activity that will advocate for, track, and mobilize public investment to improve or expand water supply services. The team will also assist the National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA) to implement the initial roll-out of Unified Financing Framework (UFF) and identify viable WASH investment projects.
The Philippines Office Administrator is responsible for all financial and administrative operations for WASH-FIN Philippines. S/he will maintain a record of all expenditures as well as receipts of funds, prepare all the documentation related to purchase or disbursement of funds. S/he will also be in charge of all administrative functions including general office administration, human resources functions, supervision of the procurement system for equipment and supplies. The Office Administrator will report to and support the Philippines Team Leader in implementing the project.
* Participate actively in the development of the strategic plan of WASH-FIN Philippines Activity.
* Work with other members of the WASH-FIN Philippines team to develop the annual budget of the WASH-FIN Philippines Activity and submit in the required time frame and follow up on its implementation and completion.
* Set up a reliable system of budgeting on results and performance (cost and effectiveness of interventions).
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual project reports.
* Ensure the follow up of the execution of budgets and work plans.
* Carry out other specific duties and tasks as may be assigned within identified competencies.
* Monitor cash availability daily to cover office expenditures.
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports for the project as required by the Team Leader
* Perform bank reconciliations and regular financial reports.
* Prepare salary payments including all the statutory deductions.
* Ensure that all expenses, payments, receipts, bank reconciliations and any financial information as may be required by the project coordinator are captured in QuickBooks.
* Participate in the procurement process according to USAID and Tetra Tech regulations.
* Maintain the filing system according to Tetra Tech requirements.
* Assist project staff, consultants and visitors with local logistic information including visas etc.
* Undertake human resources functions including establishing and maintaining effective personnel management records and files.
* Supervise the procurement system for equipment and supplies ensuring robust quality control and due diligence in full compliance with Tetra Tech and USAID policies, procedures and regulations.
* Liaise with relevant partners in project matters pertaining to WASH-FIN activities.
* Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Country Team Leader.
* Philippine nationals strongly encouraged to apply.
* University degree in accounting or finance or any other similar degree.
* Minimum of five years’ work experience, preferably in the management of projects funded by USAID.
* Excellent knowledge of information and computer technology, with expertise in accounting software QuickBooks.
* Understanding of the WASH sector in the Philippines would be an added advantage.
* Excellent command of the English and Tagalog is required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* List of at least three professional references. (Please provide email and phone numbers)
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. No phone calls will be accepted. Deadline for applications is May 10, 2018.