- Master’s degree or higher related to social science, research, or international development.
- At least ten years of experience with performance evaluations.
- At least three years of experience working on USAID evaluations compliant with the USAID Evaluation Policy in terms of planning, detail and transparency in analysis.
- Experience working on issues of rural development as they relate to water and sanitation.
- Ability to read, write and speak both English and French at a professional level, with sufficient vocabulary to communicate easily about the above technical areas.
- Previous experience working in Francophone West Africa, particularly Senegal, is a plus.
Water, Health and Sanitation Evaluation Team Leader (Senegal Mission Wide Monitoring & Evaluation Project)
Dakar, , SN