The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is seeking applications from young and enthusiastic students to work with IWMI’s legal department.
To support the legal department, the intern will:
- Draft and review legal documents.
- Carry out legal research on Donor regulations, Intellectual Property, and any other related issues.
- Maintain a database on legal documentations.
Qualifications, exposure and skills:
- Attorney’s final/LLB.
- Strong proficiency in MS Office (Excel and Word specifically).
- Willingness to learn and adapt to changing priorities.
- Attention to detail.
- Superior English communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
Duration of the internship is initially for 6 months. This is a nationally recruited internship and only Sri Lankans are eligible to apply.