WaterAid is looking for a Community Fundraising Officer (Schools, Groups & Assocs, Universities) to play a vital role in our mission to transform lives with safe water, sanitation and hygiene in the world’s poorest communities.
Working within the Community, Events & Education team, the Community Fundraising Officer (Schools, Groups & Assocs, Universities) will:
- Manage the fundraising relationships with high value schools, groups and associations (Rotary Clubs, Lions, Brownies, sports clubs, etc.) and universities.
- Increase income and engagement for WaterAid across these audiences.
- Contribute to the cross-organisational engagement objectives.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Proven community fundraising experience, ideally having focused on schools, groups and associations, or university fundraising.
- Demonstrable experience of building, managing and developing relationships with organisations at all levels.
- Demonstrable experience of managing and analysing budgets and data.
By 2030 we want everyone, everywhere to have clean water and sanitation. We need you to help us make it happen. If you bring your expertise, passion and professionalism, we’ll give you a lot back.
Working with us, you will be entitled to a wide range of employee benefits, such as an exceptional pension fund, medical cash plans, an employee assistance programme, generous annual leave and Save As You Learn schemes, as well as fitness and lifestyle programmes.
Please note: in order to apply for this role you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
This vacancy will end one minute before midnight on the closing date specified. No recruitment agencies please.