EXECUTIVE OFFICER – FIJI
Rotary Pacific Water for Life Foundation (RPW) is a Fijian limited liability charitable company established in 2007. Our niche role in providing water and sanitation solutions for rural communities has delivered positive impacts to more than 265 villages, settlements and schools all over Fiji. RPW is currently looking for an Executive Officer to join our dynamic team and improve water and sanitation access of rural communities in Fiji. As Executive Officer you will oversee the operations of RPW and be responsible for the sound management and development of the organisation.
- Leading the Foundation in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission as defined by the Board of Directors.
- Effective communication with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- Responsible for the financial management of the Foundation.
- Effective administration of the Foundation’s operations.
- Key resource person in programme and proposal development.
- Responsible for fundraising and developing financial and material resources necessary to secure the operation of the Foundation
- Supervision and implementation of RPW’s HR policies.
- Represent RPW at NGO, Ministry and donor meetings and strengthen our relationship with other actors in the sector through pro-active networking.
- A university degree with 3 or more years of experience in a management position;
- Transparent and high integrity leadership with strong public speaking ability;
- Solid, hands-on budget management skills, including budget preparation, analysis, decision-making and reporting;
- Strong organizational abilities including planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation;
- Proven fund-raising experience in private and public sector;
- Good writing skills.
- Ability to engage with donors and stakeholders from private and public sector.
- WASH sector knowledge is an added value.