The Bureau of Land Management’s mission is to sustain the health, diversity, and productivity of public lands for the use and enjoyment of present and future generations.
This is a term position for which all qualified U.S. Citizens with or without Federal Status may apply and be considered. Appointment to this position will not convey permanent status in the Federal service, and will be for a period not-to-exceed 13 months with possible extension up to a total of 4 years (or longer if approved by the Office of Personnel Management) without re-announcement.
- Collects field studies, historical data, and current use information on waterbodies and trails/roads.
- Provide input to work and planning efforts, such as survey, adjudication, resource management.
- Assemble basic information pertaining to the use of waterbody and or trails/roads.
- Assist in public outreach activities by preparing materials and formally or informally providing information to the public.
- Enters and access databases, keeps information current.