No matter which area of the business you choose to join, all graduate programmes offer the same deal: the opportunity to grow as an individual, to meet new people, and build relationships that will stay with you for life.
Our graduate training programme is underpinned by a development framework that broadens and deepens your knowledge. You’ll learn from hands-on coaching and an outstanding variety of work. You’ll gain business, personal and technical skills you can use across the business and throughout your career.
All our people need to demonstrate skills and behaviours that will support us in implementing our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework: The PwC Professional.
Do you have any of the following degrees or honours?
Bachelor of Social Science, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Science, Bachelor of Arts
with any of the following subjects:
- Social sciences
- Environmental Science, Environmental accounting
- Business Administration
If you answered “Yes” again , then you might want to carry on reading
What do we do?
Sustainable development practices, reporting and assurance
- Provide external assurance over non-finnaical information
- Conduct internal audits of sytems, processes and controls
- Develop strategies and frameworks for sustainable development, including reportign and stakeholder engagment
Safety, health and enviroment – risk, peformance and compliance
- Perform internal audits of sytems, processes and controls, compliance etc
- Conduct external audits of compliance to permits, authoridations, etc
- Conduct due diligence reviews as part of megers and aquisition
Mine closure, rehabilitation and asset retirement
- Review environmental liability management
Total impact measurement and management
- Value the economic, tax, environmental and social quantitative impacts of initiatives & projects (i.e. total impact measurement, Social Return on Investment)
- Providing leading practice examples
- Providing materiality guidance
- Interviewing key executives as part of the reporting process
- Aligning internal reporting with external reporting
- Review and develop stakeholder policy and framework
Do any of the following topics interest you?
- Economic impact assessments
- Social return on investment
- Environmental accounting
- Climate change adaptation and mitigation
- Sustainable development
- Financial provisioning for mine closure, rehabilitation and asset retirement
- Occupational health & safety risk, performance and compliance
- Environmental risk, performance and compliance
- Integrated reporting
If you answered “Yes”, then you may be a step closer to making your dream a reality! Apply now!
We know that the skills and experiences you gain with us will stay with you throughout your career. So join PwC. We’ll help you to reach your full potential.