The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering is seeking applications to fill one position from qualified applicant as a Post-doctoral research scholar.
Research activities will include:
1) hydrological modeling for two or more watersheds in these river basins.
2) estimating water budgets among dominant system users.
3) identify system constraints to existing users and factors associated with water supply constraints.
Position will be one year appointment with possible renewal depending on funding.
• PhD in Civil Engineering or related field with research emphasis in water resources engineering.
• Extensive knowledge of hydrological modeling, preferable the SWAT model, and analysis skills with large datasets.
• Effective interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a diverse group of scientific and technical personnel.
Key Success Factor:
• Strong organizational and record keeping skills.
• Demonstrated experience in supporting funded projects and in corresponding with scientific collaborators.
• Demonstrated success in the publication of high-impact work in internationally recognized peer-reviewed journals