Join us as Global strategy analyst, where you will play a key role in defining and managing WaterAid’s global strategy. You will manage the global framework for assessing performance against the strategy, working across our seven member organisations globally and you will work with teams across the federation to ensure our strategy is up to date and delivered effectively.
This is a permanent role.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Experience of strategic planning, performance assessment and analysis
- A track record of seeing projects through to completion and sign off
- Understanding of business processes and proven ability to design process
- Strong communication, interpersonal and matrix management skills
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
First interviews will be held on Friday 11 May 2018 and second interviews during week commencing 21 May 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on Wednesday 2 May 2018.