Do you have solid organizational and fundraising skills and want to be the foundation for a talented team of organizers and educators dedicated to the Missouri River? We are looking for a leader that will help guide Missouri River Relief through a period of exciting growth.
- BA/BS degree in a related field
- Experience with a non-profit organization including: fundraising, grant writing, grant administration, grant reporting, program evaluation, developing and implementing personnel policies and procedures, financial management, budgeting, and reporting
- Experience communicating with the public and/or media, both written and verbal, including: writing press releases, planning and implementing media and social media campaigns
- Experience in planning, organizing and implementing special events for fundraising and education
- Proficiency in modern computer skills.
- Ability to travel throughout the Missouri River Basin.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS and WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Capability to perform manual labor in all kinds of weather, including standing, walking, lifting, kneeling and crawling.
- Regional travel and flexible hours. Many weekend events are required.
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and two references to Board President Kory Kaufman at [email protected]
Interviews will begin as early as April 15, 2018, and position will remain open until filled.