Arup is recognized for sustainable water solutions, innovative blue/green infrastructure projects, storm resiliency planning and design projects, and some of the large-scale water tunnel designs in the Americas such as the Lake Mead water tunnel intake and the NYCDEP Kensico Eastview Connecting tunnel design augmentation project. Arup wishes to see further development of water management and sustainable solutions in the east coast water business; Arup seeks an entrepreneurial candidate with the desire to build that capability.
The position offers significant opportunity for a suitable candidate.
• Project/team management of existing and future water projects
• Enhancing client relationships and driving business development
• Creating new business opportunities/winning new business
• Securing repeatable and profitable work consistent with Arup’s strategic objectives
• Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Masters preferred
• Must hold a NY PE license
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to coordinate work within an integrated multidisciplinary team.
• Sound understanding of commercial and financial issues.
• High level of self-motivation and ability to motivate others
• Comfortable taking initiative and making sound business decisions.
Arup offers an outstanding benefits package including healthcare, 401k match, time off and profit share. Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Arup is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.