Tetra Tech, is seeking to hire a qualified Chief of Party to lead all technical and administrative aspects of an anticipated 5-year USAID-funded water security initiative. The purpose of the project is to support the Philippines with technical assistance to the water sector while strengthening environmental resilience. The Activity will develop and implement models for water supply and system development, engage in public-private partnerships to mobilize and sustain water utility financing, and develop capacity to address potential climate impacts in the planning and construction of water and sanitation projects.
* Minimum of 7 years in director-level role leading and managing complex development programs and multi-disciplinary teams in the Asia Pacific Region, preferably as a Chief of Party for a USAID-funded project.
* Not less than 10 years’ project experience working in one or more technical disciplines: water supply and sanitation, hydrology/water resources, natural resources management, public policy, engineering, public-private investment, climate change adaptation, or other relevant technical areas
* Proven track record managing multi-disciplinary development programs and teams, engaging effectively with stakeholders, fostering collaborative learning and adaptive management, and understanding and addressing the needs of the most vulnerable.
* Excellent communication skills in English.
* Strong familiarity with the policy, social, economic, environmental, and cultural context in the Philippines, experience working Mindanao desired.
* Minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant discipline is required.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
* A list of at least 3 professional references including name, contact information, and statement of relationship to the reference.
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.