Want to use your advocacy and campaigning skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere? Join us as Advocacy and Campaigns Officer, where you will lobbying UK members of parliament and UN agencies using your analytical skills to formulate global policy positions. You’ll be writing engaging campaign materials and leading policy event liaison with WaterAid supporters.
To be successful, you’ll need to have:
- Experience using advocacy and campaigns to influence a political agenda.
- Ability to grasp issues quickly and analyse complex information (including research reports) and pick out salient points for further work.
- Excellent management of competing priorities with tight deadlines: ability to adapt to rapidly changing work.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
- Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required week commencing 19th and 20th April.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 8th April.