This position provides technical support for water resources projects and task management. Work includes, but is not limited to, assisting clients with water supply and feasibility studies, grant and report writing, hydrologic analysis and water policy development.
BS in Agricultural Engineering or Civil Engineering with a water resources emphasis
CA PE License, or ability and willingness to sit for exam within 12 months
Master’s in water resources a plus
5 + years of experience in fields related to some or all of the following:
- water resources planning and management;
- feasibility studies;
- water management plans;
- urban and agricultural water supply studies;
- hydrologic analysis;
- groundwater studies;
- flood studies;
- water conservation studies;
- water balance analysis;
- water resources policy development and report preparation; and/or
- conceptual design of water resources projects.
Excellent writing skills.
Experience with HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, TR-20 and TR-55 modelling programs also a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- water related studies or hydrologic analysis: 3 years
- Clovis, CA