Corporate Partnerships Manager
Used to swimming upstream?
We have the ultimate challenge.
WaterAid is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Manager to play a vital role in our mission to make clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone, everywhere by 2030.
Working within the Corporate Partnerships team, the Corporate Partnerships Manager will:
- Solicit new and manage existing corporate partnerships designed to secure corporate donations, employee fundraising activity, fundraising products, commercial opportunities including cause-related marketing and mass participation events.
- Proactively develop and manage the partnerships you are assigned, demonstrating ambition and innovation in your approach.
- Ensure you use all opportunities to ensure that your partnerships receive the very best stewardship possible and feel fully engaged with WaterAid's work.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Demonstrate experience of partnership management including proven experience of growing and developing accounts.
- Demonstrate experience of writing high quality and engaging proposals and reports for a corporate audience.
- Have exceptional face to face interpersonal negotiating and persuasive skills, matched with a sensitive diplomatic approach.
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required 3 and 4 April.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 27 March.