We currently have an exciting opportunity for a water resources engineer or planner interested in developing innovative solutions to challenging water-related projects, and managing successful project teams. This opportunity will ideally be based in our Sacramento, California office which is now a part of Woodard & Curran. The selected candidate will have 5+ years of experience in the water resources field, exceptional communication skills, the ability to interact with clients and stakeholder groups, and experience managing projects and project teams.
- Managing hydrologic and groundwater model development and application to water resources projects.
- Interpreting model results to support policy and regulatory processes.
- Performing data analysis and management with an emphasis on water resources data.
- Performing groundwater management and planning, land use analysis, agricultural and urban water analysis.
- Developing code to support and analyze modeling projects.
- The candidate must be a proactive communicator, both internally and externally, and work with both junior and senior project staff.
- BS in Water Resources Engineering, Hydrology, Environmental Science or a related field, MS preferred.
- 5+ years of experience working on water resources and/or closely related projects; specific experience successfully managing local, regional, and watershed scale planning projects is highly desirable.
- Excellent organizational, writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
Woodard & Curran is an equal opportunity employer.
Woodard & Curran is a Drug Free Work Place.
Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply