Role Specific Information
- Line management of project staff
- Adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures
- Contribute to the development of country, area and cash strategies; initiate and participate in the development of relevant cash proposals.
- Coordinate and manage cash project implementation (activities, budget follow up and project documentation, reporting) in line with proposals, strategies and donor requirements
- Implement technical direction and ensure high technical quality of projects
- Provide regular monthly progress reports to the Area Manager or Area Programme Manager
- Ensure that projects target beneficiaries most in need in line with vulnerability criteria, explore and asses new and better ways to assist
- Develop and manage project budgets (in cooperation with AM and Cash Specialist) and coordinate across Core Competencies
- Ensure capacity building of project staff and transfer key skills
- Liaise and collaborate with relevant local authorities and other key stakeholders
- Promote the rights of IDPs/returnees in line with the advocacy strategy
Our Ideal Candidate:
Minimum 3 years of experience from a senior level project implementation position in a humanitarian context. We are looking for a great manager with people management skills and has a previous background in a similar context like Mosul.
Contract period: 6 months (Possibility of extension)
Salary/benefits: According to NRC’s salary scale and terms and conditions
Duty station: Mosul, Ninevah
Approved health certificate will be requested before contract start
NB: Please enter the geographical location in the “Company name” field for both company and location on your application.
For more jobs follow us on Twitter @nrc_jobs