Principal Climate Change Consultant
You will be an expert in climate change adaptation and climate change resilience with a strong holistic understanding of sustainability in the built and natural environment. In addition to excellent technical delivery skills, the preferred candidate would also have the commercial acumen to engage in business development with internal and/or external stakeholders.
About the role:
The role will initially be focused around transport and infrastructure projects, developing climate change adaptation responses and conducting climate risk assessments. The successful applicant would also work alongside other senior climate change professionals identifying other opportunities and developing the climate change consultancy within the business.
Key skills and experience:
- Proven track record working on climate change adaptation projects
- Experience carrying out climate risk assessments
- Ideally wider experience within the natural environment which may include EIA, flood risk and carbon management and accounting
- Commercial acumen with the ability to identify and develop new business
- Experience working on infrastructure projects
Please apply directly or for further information please contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.