WIN is looking for a dynamic and motivated part-time (50%) Team Assistant
The Water Integrity Network (WIN) is an NGO and association which supports an open network of individuals, organizations, and governments working to improve water integrity worldwide. We research the impact of corruption and poor integrity in the water sector and advocate for better governance. We also develop and promote tools for more Transparency, Accountability, Participation, and the introduction of Anti-corruption measures at all levels. WIN focuses on capacity development and risk prevention in programmes worldwide, with the aim of improving water sector performance and equity to the benefit of all, especially the most vulnerable.
WIN has a small, multilingual and highly committed team to further our mission in close cooperation with partners in government, civil society, and the private sector across the globe.
The Team Assistant provides logistical, administrative, documentation, archiving, travel, budget tracking, planning and other types of support to members of the WIN team and network. S/he undertakes desk research, information gathering and preparation of communication items.
- Provide general support in preparation of documents and outputs, e.g. on WIN’s website
- Reporting meetings
- Undertake desk research to gather requested information and data
- Provide assistance in the organisation of events (workshops, meetings, media launches, training, etc)
- Provide general administrative and financial assistance in day-to-day operations (processing of invoices, budget tracking, etc)
- Maintain up-to-date, organised and accurate electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Coordinate travel of staff, partners or external consultants
- Processing of travel cost claims by staff members
- Undergraduate university degree or professional qualification in social science, administration, journalism, economics, management, or another relevant field
- 1+ years of relevant experience with an International NGO or International Organisation, working on administrative support or another relevant field
- Fluent in English and good working knowledge of German, other languages considered an advantage
- Experience uploading material on websites and/or active on social media considered an advantage
- Experience supporting financial management considered an advantage
Other details about the vacancy
Job Title: Team Assistant
Contract: 50 % position, two year contract
Location: WIN office, Berlin, Germany
Reporting lines: Reports to the WIN Programme Manager
Starting date: April 2018
Remuneration: Depending upon experience, within WIN salary scale, grade I
Qualified candidates, legally entitled to work in Germany, should submit via email a cover letter and CV, including references to: .
Deadline for applications is 25 March 2018.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WIN e.V. is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about WIN, visit our website at http://www.waterintegritynetwork.net.