Summary: The Analyst will play a leading role in Bluefield’s water insight practices with responsibilities for driving research and analysis of private and municipal water infratructure market drivers, policies, and the emerging investment trends in the U.S. & Canada landscape.
Most importantly, if you want to be an expert in water, Bluefield is a perfect landing spot.
BECOME A THOUGHT LEADER IN WATER:
- Lead a steady level of deliverable output to clients, including written reports, presentations, forecast models, and client workshops.
- Initiate, write and produce regular executive briefings, PowerPoint presentations and market forecasts, while becoming an expert in this growing field.
- Build and maintain project databases, ownership profiles, incentive policies, financing deals, and technology deployment, including development of online dashboards.
- Analyze the water supply chain and trends impacting market development- M&A, partnerships, project announcements, technology adoption.
- Support the research demands of Bluefield’s other research groups.
- Demonstrate to clients and team members a knowledge and expertise in the analysis of the water sector, water technology, and overall market opportunities.
- Interact with clients on a continuous basis to provide market research, competitive analysis, and strategy support.
- Support Sales and Marketing teams in client and prospect meetings.
- Maintain industry profile through speaking opportunities and other participation in industry forums
LEVERAGE YOUR EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree, required.
- 1-5 years relevant experience, within the water, energy, infrastructure, or market research fields.
- Proficiency with MS applications required (Excel, Word and PowerPoint); experience with databases helpful.
- Experience with Tableau, Qlik, Sisense…etc. preferred
- A keen attention to detail and highly effective organization skills including the ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated effective verbal and written communication skills in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Must be flexible to travel
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Vacation and sick Days
- Upward mobility in a start-up culture that allows for potential a role in management with demonstrated success
Only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up
The position is located in our Boston office.