Want to use your skills in online learning development to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join us as WASH eLearning Coordinator, where you will lead the development of online training materials to reinforce WASH technical knowledge and skill throughout WaterAid. You’ll work in close collaboration with technical leads across country programmes, utilising their knowledge and experience to create interactive and engaging training material.
This is a fixed term maternity cover position, expected to last 15 months.
To be successful, you’ll need to be:
- Experience of developing high quality training curricula using innovative approaches and delivery methods.
- Extensive experience of designing with eLearning development tools (Captivate, Articulate or Toolbook)
- Strong matrix management, influencing and negotiation skills: proven ability to work effectively in a team with a range of people, organisation and cultures at all levels.
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required week commencing 26 March 2018.
Applications will close end one minute before midnight on 14 March 2018.