Company OverviewPalladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. Palladium is built on the idea that progress will be supported by four key pillars:
- International Development
- Strategy Execution Consulting
- Impact Investment
- Training and Events
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. Wealso provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role
Palladium develops and delivers solutions that create positive impact for communities, businesses, societies and economies. We transform lives and create enduring value by working with governments, corporations and non-profit organisations. We create positive impact through more than 100 current projects with more than 2000 employees operating in over 90 countries.
Tertiary Irrigation Technical Assistance (TIRTA) is one of the suite of programs of AIP-Rural working in eastern Indonesia. TIRTA is aimed at increasing access to water resources for small holder farmers. The program’s goal is to increase the net income of 10,000 poor farmers by 60% through the improvement of the efficiency and technical and economic viability of tertiary irrigation projects.
Two Associate, Project Operations positions have become available to provide operational support to this water management program in the agricultural sector.
– Support project start-up and closeout
– Support the development and presentation of internal and external reports
– Conduct periodic compliance checks on processes and internal controls
– Manage and support contract amendments as required
– Liaise with and respond to requests from clients
– Coordinate project finances – invoices, reconcile, report, allocate project codes
– Monitor expenditures and ensure the financial calendar is adhered to
– Support on human resources and recruitment coordination and contracting
-Other duties as assigned
– 2+ years project coordination or administrative experience
– Sound problem solving and decision making skills
– Financial acumen and the ability to interpret and analyse financial reports
– Understanding of project coordination
– Confidence in dealing with a number of different stakeholders
– A relevant Bachelor’s degree
– Willingness to travel and work abroad