Would you like to provide the full range of activities necessary to support a professional membership association? Do you like working with others who are passionate about their work? The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) has an immediate opening for a Coordinator in its Environmental and Water Resources Institute (EWRI).
- all administrative functions of the institute to include:
- Administering to the EWRI Election
- Administering to the EWRI Awards program
- Fellows member grade program
- Membership processing
- Expense Reports
- Maintaining Committee Roster Updates
- Updating Institute governance documents
- Leadership & Council Meeting coordination
- scheduling board and committee meetings and conference calls
- preparing and finalizing agendas and meeting minutes
- maintaining and distributing action items
- preparing reports and project status updates
- Staffing the EWRI exhibit at EWRI Conferences
- processing reimbursements and performing routine clerical support
- responding to routine inquiries and fulfilling informational requests
The ideal candidate will have:
- a college degree with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience (association experience a plus)
- demonstrated success organizing meetings
- the ability to work in an environment with multiple priorities and deadlines while providing superior customer service
- a willingness to travel to weekend meetings at least twice per year
- a thorough proficiency in MS Office
The American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) is a global nonprofit professional membership association dedicated to the advancement of the civil engineering profession in order to serve the public good.
To accomplish ASCE’s mission, ASCE staff works together as a team, based on a foundation of trust, striving for individual and organizational excellence. To achieve our shared goals, we maintain a relentless focus on members and a commitment to continuously grow and improve individually and collectively.
For consideration, submissions of interest must contain a resume and cover letter w/salary requirements.