Tetra Tech GLS, headquartered in Marlborough, Massachusetts (http:www.tetratechintdev.com/) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for an Economist position in Tunisia.
The purpose of this position is to provide professional services and oversight on a water resources due diligence and feasibility study in Tunisia starting in March 2018. Consulting services will be on a part time basis, approximately 40-80 hours per year for up to five years.
- Lead economic analysis to estimate the value of water for commercial and residential consumers;
- Provide methodological guidance on economic theory;
- Model and oversee economic data collection.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, or a related field;
- An advanced degree in Economics, Finance, or a related field is preferred;
- Must have fifteen (15) or more years of progressively more responsible experience
- Must have demonstrated experience working in all stages of a project cycle from conceptual stage to construction and closeout;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communications skill in English;
- French or Arabic language skills highly preferred;
- Must be able to travel to Tunisia for periodic, short term durations.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
- Cover Letter
- CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Please indicate where you saw Tetra Tech’s ad posted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.