At SIWI we believe a water wise world can only be achieved when youth have strong voices and representation in decision making. The Young Professional speakers directory has been set up to help World Water Week session convenors raise the voices of youth by including them in speaking panels.
By participating in the Young Professional speakers directory you are ensuring:
– You are between 16 and 35 years of age on August 31, 2018.
– You are available to attend the World Water Week in Stockholm from 26 – 31 August 2018.
– You are able, if required, to cover the complete cost of your travel, accommodation and registration.
– You have completed a Bachelor’s degree in a related area of study or have at least 2 years of experience working with the subject matter.
– You are well versed in the subject matter and feel comfortable speaking at length about the issues.
– You are able to effectively communicate in English, both written and orally.
Participation in the Directory does not guarantee your participation in World Water Week activities, nor does it provide you with registration to World Water Week.
If you have any questions about the directory, please contact [email protected]