Summer Assistant (World Water Week and Prizes) #2
World Water Week and Prizes team is looking for a summer assistant for Stockholm Water Prize. The time period will be from June to August.
The world’s most prestigious water award, Stockholm Water Prize, honours women, men and organizations whose work contributes to the conservation and protection of water resources, and to the well-being of the planet and its inhabitants.
The assistant will report to Katarina Andrzejewska who is the manager of SWP.
The candidate will need to function well both as an independent worker and a team player.
Good organizational skills is a must together with communication skills in English.
During some summer weeks the work is requiring long hours and subjected to stressful situations.
The main tasks include:
- General office duties and assistance with logistics and administration
- Assisting the SWP manager with management of invited guests
- List creation
- Delivery August 29
Qualifications and experiences:
- Experience from working with events
- Experience of international coordinating work
- Good ability to communicate in English, other languages such as Swedish and Spanish is an advantage
- Good project management skills with the ability to simultaneously handle complex tasks with an eye for details
- The position involves a lot of logistics as well as interaction with different sectors and cultures. To be service-minded, adaptable, structured and to be able to handle stress is required
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably database software
How to apply for the position:
Please submit your CV and cover letter (max. two pages) to email@example.com by Monday, March 5th, 2018