Senior Research Fellow
Tulane Institute on Water Law and Policy
New Orleans, LA, United States
Advanced Degree (Master's or JD)
1 March 2018
11 days remaining until the deadline.
The aim of the Fellowship is to further the Fellow's education and career development through participation in the Institute's programs and activities including:
- Research on topics relevant to water law and policy.
- Preparation of reports and white papers.
- Coordination and interaction with contractors and colleagues outside of the Law School in furtherance of the Institute's programs.
- Supervision of research assistants.
- Development of at least one topical presentation for the Tulane Law School community.
- Recent (within 2 years) JD or LLM.
- A superior academic record and a strong interest in the legal and policy dimensions of water management and stewardship
- A demonstrated capacity for working with people from varied backgrounds and persuasions in dynamic situations.
- The ability to travel for occasional out of town meetings, conferences, or symposia
- The ability to write and speak clearly and concisely
- Actual experience in the water resources field
- Foreign language