Senior Water Quality Expert
If you are passionate about safeguarding water quality and protecting global water resources, you may be our new colleague. We are seeking an experienced Water Quality Expert for our Water Competence Center in Silkeborg, Denmark.
How we treat and utilize global water resources is gaining increasingly more focus, not least in the food industry, and at Tetra Pak, we see this worldwide growing, responsible mindset as a great opportunity.
At our Water Competence Center, we explore new solutions focusing on water quality to increase water savings, and we spotlight existing possibilities to create a sustainable and cost-effective approach to water use efficiency for our customers in the food industry.
The job is a newly created position requiring extensive knowledge and experience in water quality – as well as a strong desire to make a difference in this area.
- Driving development projects
- Growing and sustaining our water quality knowledge bank
- Defining and maintaining water quality specifications across the organization
- Supporting global sales and project teams
- Troubleshooting in corporation with field engineers
- Analyzing and documenting
Your qualifications and profile
- Solid understanding of water chemistry
- 10+ years of experience working with water technology
- An outgoing and innovative mind-set
- Strong communications skills at every business level
- Ability to work independently and in cross-cultural teams
- A structured approach to handling complex assignments
- Experience from large, international projects
How to apply
Want to know more about this challenging position? Please do not hesitate to contact Karsten Lauritzen, Director Business Development, +45 8720 0840. For questions on the application process, please contact Petra Pirka, Recruiter at