ICF is seeking to hire a mid-career professional looking to help execute and grow a broad portfolio of work on infrastructure resilience, with an emphasis on the energy sector. Our team works with all levels of government and commercial clients to enhance the resilience of energy, water, and transportation systems, other critical infrastructure, and the vital societal and natural elements that make our communities whole. You will join a team that provides world-class analysis that is based in rigorous science and clearly communicated to enable proactive planning and implementation of resilience solutions.
What you’ll do…
- Serve as a key member on multi-disciplinary teams focused on applied climate adaptation and resilience projects for the public and private sector
- Contribute technical expertise, research, and innovation to execute and grow work related to infrastructure and community resilience to climate change and extreme weather risks
- Prepare presentations, reports, memoranda, and other high-quality work products
- Complete tasks in a fast-paced and self-motivated environment in a timely and efficient manner
What you’ll need to have…
Bachelor’s degree in civil or electrical engineering, or other field with training and/or experience relevant to energy or other critical infrastructure systems
4+ years of relevant professional experience
- Demonstrated ability to analyze technical information, particularly related to energy and other infrastructure, and synthesize findings for decision making
Familiarity with climate change adaptation and resilience concepts
Experience managing project budgets and timelines with outstanding attention to detail, and working with and leading multi-disciplinary teams in a fast-changing setting
- A record of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good organization skills, detail orientation, and the ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Enthusiasm for learning quickly and creatively applying critical thinking to new problem areas
ICF (NASDAQ:ICFI) provides professional services and technology solutions that deliver beneficial impact in areas critical to the world’s future. ICF is fluent in the language of change, whether driven by markets, technology, or policy. Since 1969, we have combined a passion for our work with deep industry expertise to tackle our clients’ most important challenges. We partner with clients around the globe—advising, executing, innovating—to help them define and achieve success. Our more than 5,000 employees serve government and commercial clients from more than 70 offices worldwide. ICF’s website is http://www.icfi.com/.
ICF is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at all levels. (EEO/AA –Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities)
For a listing of other career opportunities at ICF, please visit our Career Center at www.icfi.com/careers/.