Water Supply Policy, Office of the Deputy Director-General, Water Supply Division, Brisbane City
Operating from within Strategic Water Supply Policy and Reform, Water Supply Division you will be involved in undertaking research, analysis and consultation to understand the complex issues facing Queensland’s urban water sector. Working within a small team, you will help develop policy and legislative responses to support change in the water sectors operating environment.
|Occupational group||Policy & Planning|
|Workplace Location||Brisbane Inner City|
|Job ad reference||QLD/267088/18|
|Yearly salary||$69332 – $76238|
|Fortnightly salary||$2657.50 – $2922.20|
|Contact person||Dinesha Emmery|
|Contact details||(07) 3166 0105|
• Provide advice and information to supervisors and managers on complex and emerging policy and regulatory issues relating to the water sector.
• Undertake research, analyse, monitor and interpret information to support the delivery of projects and activities relating to the water sector.
• Support and where required, lead specific project components, including coordinating project management activities and assisting in the achievement of project goals.
• Assist in the preparation of briefing notes, submissions, correspondence, presentations, speeches and publications as required.
• Collaborate, develop and maintain effective working relationships and networks (both formal and informal) with stakeholders and multi—agency/disciplinary project teams.
• Exercise judgment to effectively manage competing priorities and tasks.
• Perform duties relevant to the position as determined by your supervisor.
Applications to remain current for 12 months.
Please ensure you download all attachments and follow the instructions on how to apply.