GeoSystems Analysis, Inc. is searching for a staff-level soil scientist or hydrogeologist in our Hood River, OR office to support existing projects and expand our client base. GeoSystems Analysis, Inc. provides state-of-the-art expertise to government and industry in the fields of mine reclamation, habitat restoration, artificial and natural groundwater recharge and unsaturated flow processes. The scientist will work within small teams to
design and implement studies within these disciplines. Work will typically involve planning, collecting, processing and interpreting data to evaluate and predict hydrologic processes.
The position requires:
• MS in Soil Science or Hydrology or other Natural Sciences field and minimum of 3 years of experience.
• Excellent writing skills and knowledge of standard computer software (i.e. MS Office).
• Experience in GIS analysis; numerical modeling; field data collection; data analysis and report writing.
• Experience in Python and/or MATLAB programming.
• Willingness to engage in business development.
• Travel to project sites ranging from the western USA to South America.
• Independent thinking and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
Written and spoken fluency in Spanish and English is highly desirable.
Please visit us at www.gsanalysis.com to learn more about us. A very competitive salary, excellent health insurance and SIMPLE IRA benefits are offered.
Please send resume and three references to:
GeoSystems Analysis, Inc.
1412 13th St., Suite 200
Hood River, OR 97031
or e-mail to: [email protected]