SECOURS ISLAMIQUE FRANCE is recruiting a Wash Coordinator (H/F) based in Pakistan. Under the lead of the Head of Mission and through a functional link with the WASH HQ Technical Advisor, she/he contributes to ensure the quality of the WASH activities of the whole WASH SIF projects of Pakistan.
The coordinator WASH spends more or less 50% in the capital and 50% on the field.
Provide technical expertise and guarantee the quality and the good implementation of the WASH activities of the various SIF projects in Pakistan
- Monitor all WASH activities in Pakistan
- Provide recommendations and advice for the successful conduct of WASH activities in Pakistan
- Develop the tools needed to monitor and implement WASH activities in Pakistan and implement indicators in coordination with HQ wash referent and Pakistan working groups
- Define and inform SMART indicators of objectives, results and monitoring of activities for WASH projects in Pakistan
- Ensure the capitalizationof SIF’s WASH experiences in Pakistan
- Ensures respect and implementation of technical standards within projects
- Manage the internal and external evaluations of the Water, Hygiene and Sanitation projects (ToR, timing and costs)
Participate in the development of SIF strategy for the WASH component in Pakistan
- Ensure a monitoring and analysis of the situation related to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene in Pakistan in order to anticipate the needs
- Provide a monitoring in order to integrate technological innovations and improve the efficiency of the responses provided by SIF
- Development of a short, medium and long-term strategy for the SIF for the Pakistan mission
- Define Monitoring Indicators (SMART) for SIF Strategy Follow-up in Pakistan
Representing SIF with WASH actors and partners in Pakistan
- Monitor and analyze debates related to WASH
- Represent the SIF with all those who deal with issues related to WASH: international and national institutions in Pakistan
- Represent SIF’s technical expertise with donors and partners in Pakistan
Train Pakistan teams on WASH and build long-term capacity
- Identify and validate a panel of technical training for teams
- Organize and manage internal training
- Participate in the process of selecting technical HR (Tests, interviews, briefings / debriefings) in Pakistan
- Install Sustainable WASH Skills in Pakistan Mission
The task list is neither exhaustive nor restrictive and is evolving according to the needs of the organization.Being an association with limited resources, versatility and flexibility are necessary in order to overcome any difficulty temporary and exceptional.
The employee may be requested to perform other tasks in accordance with it job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organization, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract.
You hold a higher Education level in Water and Sanitation, Hydraulic, Engineer and have proven experience in Coordination and management of WASH projects. You are able to assess technical skills in the field of WASH. You have good communication skills, with proven teaching skills. You easily adapt to different context and you are experienced in high volatile environment.
Excellent written and spoken English. French is an asset.
Being an association with limited means, versatility and flexibility are necessary in order to overcome any difficulty temporary and exceptional.
The employee may be affected to perform other tasks in accordance with it job category, in case of need related to the functioning of the Association or to changes in its policy and it organization, and respecting the pattern of fixed-term contract.