- Model surface water (SW) – groundwater (GW) interactions and/or link macro-scale hydrologic models to hydrodynamic models, and/or develop strategies to better manage water resources.
- Prepare manuscripts for publication.
- Assist in writing grant proposals and progress reports
- Work in interdisciplinary team.
- Train graduate students.
Education and Experience:
Ph.D. in applicable field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Four years of related experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Writing and communication skills.
- Familiar with GIS software and data resources and have strong programming skills (e.g., MATLAB, python, or C/Fortran/Linux shell programming).
- Prefer degree in Civil/Environmental/Agricultural Engineering with emphasis on hydrology and/or water resources.
Experienced in integrated SW-GW models (e.g. PIHM, SWAT-MODFLOW) and/or macroscale hydrologic models (e.g., VIC).
To apply, candidate should submit a cover letter, CV, statement of research interests, unofficial transcripts of B.S., M.S. and Ph.D. degrees, and contact information of three references.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/Disability Employer committed to diversity.