SUEZ (Paris: SEV, Brussels: SEVB) supplies drinking water to 92 million people, delivers wastewater treatment services to 65 million, recovers 16 million tons of waste each year and produces 7 terawatt hours of local and renewable energy. With 82,500 employees, SUEZ, which is present on all five continents, is a key player in the sustainable management of resources. SUEZ generated total revenues of $16.5 billion in 2016.
The Regional Water Systems Consultant is responsible for sales activities, from lead generation through close of sales within assigned Region, and works within the sales and support team for customer satisfaction, revenue generation in line with company vision and values.
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of highly valued solutions for potable water quality management through asset management/maintenance programs.
- Demonstrates technical selling skills and product knowledge
- Develops annual sales business plan in conjunction with sales manager to meet or exceed sales quota
- Demonstrates the ability to hold a business conversation with proper decision makers
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale to maximize market share
- Sells consultatively and makes recommendations to prospective clients of the various solutions the company offers to solve their business issues
- Develops a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling, direct mail and networking
- Assists in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
- Creates and conducts effective proposal presentations and RFP responses appropriately addressing client needs
- Responsible for sourcing and developing client relationships and referrals
- Responsible for building an effective reputation with the industry
- Demonstrates the ability to gather, submit detailed business information, pricing and presentation of solutions to clients
- Maintains accurate records of all sales prospecting activities including calls, presentations, closed sales and follow up activities through the use of Oracle software
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics at all times
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects and company employees
- Required Skills
- Strong organizational/planning skills/presentation skills
- Must be able to develop strong relationships built on trust and credibility
- Required Experience
The preferred candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree, 3 to 5 years of sales experience in the water or construction industry and must have the ability to climb water tanks, as needed, for inspection purposes.
- Job Location
- Seattle, Washington, United States
- Position Type
Regional Water Systems Consultant
Seattle, WA, United States 🇺🇸