Location: Berlin, Germany
Application deadline: 14/02/2018
Earliest starting date: 15/02/2018
CDP Europe, the world’s leading climate change charity, is seeking a highly motivated individual to support CDP’s work in Italy supporting cities, states & regions’ and corporate environmental disclosure.
The role includes:
- Engage corporations, cities, states & regions around environmental disclosure and data collection in Italy;
- Identify relevant stakeholders and contacts in the Italian market;
- Respond to incoming enquiries from Italian companies, cities, states & regions related to the CDP questionnaires and online reporting systems;
- Assist with other forms of support for disclosing companies and cities e.g. technical support, the organization of workshops and webinars, one-on-one engagement, identification of local partners, engagement with the Italian government;
- Assist with qualitative research and data analysis where necessary;
- Communicate progress internally and externally.
The successful candidate will have:
- A proven commitment to environmental issues, potentially with a university degree in a related;
- Outgoing and personable attitude;
- Extremely comfortable speaking on the phone;
- Excellent Italian and English verbal and written competencies;
- Exceptional communication and written skills and high attention to detail;
- Technologically competent: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, web;
- Motivated, enthusiastic, hard-working, personable;
- Capable of working independently, yet as part of a team;
- Well organised, reliable, consistent, get-the-job-done attitude and able to work against deadlines;
- Ability to quickly grasp and master new IT systems including CRM and database solutions.
What we offer:
- Exciting and challenging tasks in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision making;
- Competitive NGO salary and annual bonus (depending on company results);
- 30 days annual holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Monthly contribution to public transport ticket (BVG Monatskarte)
- Modern office at Sony Centre/Potsdamer Platz with free hot and cold beverages.
The successful candidate will work five days per week and must be able to work legally in the EU. The role is located at our office in Berlin, Germany, and will work closely with and report to the Senior Public Affairs Officer. The position is limited for a period of six months, with the possibility of an extension, depending on the continuation of the project.
Interested? Interested candidates should send their application documents (motivation letter, CV and references/certificates) in English and as a single PDF file to [email protected] with “Engagement Officer Italy – first name last name” in the subject line.
Please note that we only provide feedback to shortlisted candidates due to the sheer volume of applications. If you do not hear from us within 14 days of the closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.