Water Engineering Department consists of a group of experienced engineers and experts in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, and other Water Resource Management related engineering disciplines. Water Engineering Department currently offers one Intern position from March to June, 2018 for a senior college student in Geotechnical Engineering or Civil Engineering with emphasis on Geotechnical Engineering. This position offers excellent opportunities to gain knowledge of a wide range engineering practices through hands-on experience with supervision by well-seasoned engineers and experts. It has a great potential to develop into full time employment after the successful completion of internship.
- Performing routine aspects of engineering, requiring knowledge and application of basic engineering principles under close supervision.
- Using computer-aided design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Collecting and preparing data for evaluation
- Assisting in the coordination of projects
- Providing support to engineering staff members as needed
- Performing field inspection and data collection
- Preparing engineering inspection/investigation/study report
This general overview only includes essential functions of the job and does not imply that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instruction and to perform any other job-related duties requested by supervisor or management.
Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Structural Engineering, Hydraulic Engineering, and other Water Resource Management related engineering disciplines.