Will be mentored by the Director for a leadership role in the future. Participates in all activities related to the implementation of the Water Settlement. Responsible for implementation of the Taos Pueblo Indian Water Rights Settlement Act of 2010 in accordance with the Settlement Agreement, Partial Final Decree and applicable federal, state and tribal laws. Learns about the structure and functions of tribal government, policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, Natural Resources, Water Resources Management, Environment or related field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Federal, state and tribal laws, rules and regulations governing environmental and water laws and regulations.
- Familiar with tribal water resource management practices and traditions.
- Any equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Fluent in Tiwa.
- Valid NM driver’s license, meet and maintain CMS auto insurance requirements.
Submit Application/Resume to :
Taos Pueblo CMS Human Resources Office
P.O Box 1846 1075 Veterans Hwy., Taos, NM 87571
Ph: 575-758-8626, ext 124 FAX: 575-758-7308
CLOSING DATE: FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2018:
The position requires successful drug screen and background check with no felony convictions. Taos Pueblo Tribal members are encouraged to apply. Native American Indian preference applies.