• Management of Environment Agency hydrological monitoring station network and assets
• Abstraction Licence Strategies and Resources Assessment
• Water Framework Directive hydrology assessments
• Drought Incident Management
• Abstraction Regulation Management
• Planning application consultation
• Working with customers and partners such as water companies, consultants, catchment groups, developers,
Rivers Trusts, Natural England and the Centre for Ecology & Hydrology.
• Hydrological and/or Hydrogeological experience
• Produce and effectively interpret data to support evidence
• Communicate across a wide network of audiences
• An understanding of water resources management and regulation, as well as the wider Environment Agency business
The role will be based in Orchard House, Addington, West Malling, Kent ME19 5SH and interviews will be held on 19th February 2018. Fixed term contract ending 31st March 2019.
For further details please contact Christopher Di Marco on 02084747194
or by email: [email protected]