Want to use your skills to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Our Programme Support and Learning Advisor will lead on the learning and knowledge management of the HSBC Water Programme (HWP) across 6 countries, ensuring successful approaches and experiences are shared across countries and regions. This role will also ensure that effective planning, monitoring and evaluation processes are followed to generate evidence of change through the HWP; and coordinate technical support to country teams for strong programme delivery.
This is a fixed-term contract for two years.
To be successful, you’ll need to be/have:
- A degree in a WASH related discipline or international development.
- Proven experience designing and delivering high quality knowledge management and learning initiatives.
- Substantial experience coordinating international events.
- In depth knowledge of factors impacting on at least two of the following areas: sustainability of WASH services, health care services and WASH, hygiene, water security, monitoring and evaluation.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen and be part of a global community of professionals dedicated to driving change. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
– 28 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
– 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
– Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required in week commencing 29 January.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 21 January.