Objectif général du poste
Under the responsibility of the Field Coordinator, you will lead the project management of the disaster risk reduction (DRR) projects and operationalization through the effective management of project staff in close coordination with partner organizations
More precisely, your main activities will be to:
- Work closely with the multi sectoral Project Managers and related stakeholders
- Facilitate the establishment of a beneficiary validation and tracking
- Supervise and support the identification of communities needs of the multi sectoral interventions
- Participate in the coordination, representation and partnership of ACF in the area of intervention
- Supervise and manage the team of 33 staffs (DRR deputy program manager, team leaders, community mobilizers, school mobilizers, psychosocial worker etc.)
Correspondez-vous au profil que nous recherchons ?
You hold a university degree in Humanitarian/Development Studies or related fields.
You have at least 3 years’ experience in management related to DRR and WASH. An experience in emergency context is a plus. You should have strong capacity building skills, team management, negotiation, and organizational skills.
A prior field experience in conflict-sensitive contexts is required. You should have the ability to work productively under stress and in a multi-cultural environment. A prior work experience in Southeast Asia as an additional asset.
Conditions spécifiques / Rémunération
Status: Salaried – Gross monthly salary ranging from €1600 to €1975
Food and hygiene expenses, per diem, transportation costs, collective accommodation and medical insurance
25 days of annual paid leaves and 20 days of rest and recuperation (R&R) per year
Contexte de travail:
The DRR project: the DRR projet aims at strengthening community and institutional resilience to natural hazards in Myanmar. Funded by ECHO and SDC, the projects is running in 2 townships, 26 villages and 8 schools. The two main objectives of this project are the following ones:
- Strengthen the disaster management capacity of target communities, promoting horizontal and vertical linkages in disaster management planning and implementation.
- Target schools in urban and coastal areas are better prepared for and have increased capacity to manage disaster risk in line with the Comprehensive School Safety Framework.
To achieve our goals, we are doing activities such as: risk assessment exercises, simulation exercises, Support to small-scale structural projects in communities and schools, village DRRM Plans etc.