We are looking for an Intermediate to Senior Level Hydrogeologist at Integrated Sustainability. You will have the opportunity to expand your career working on exciting and high-profile water, waste, and energy projects.
Your work here will make a difference being a part of inspiring new and better ways to solve some of the biggest challenges facing the development of our natural resources. Your extensive experience and communication skills will allow you to grow into a leadership role in a challenging, fun and dynamic team environment.
Reporting to the Manager of Geosciences, you will be integral to the Team and be part of a growing and leading edge group of professionals. You will participate in all areas of our portfolio and project phases, from feasibility and planning level to detailed execution for $50M + projects.
Integrated Sustainability Consultants Ltd. is an innovative leading provider of professional services that integrates world-class front-end project consulting and delivery teams to execute sustainable Water, Waste and Energy solutions. Our goal is to engage public, industrial, and natural resource sector clients from early project thinking to successfully engineered project delivery completion by an employee owned team who value long-term social and environmentally sustainable solutions.
We are passionate about managing the water lifecycle from source protection and resource management, to water and wastewater treatment and disposal. We strive to find total lifecycle solutions through a risk management approach, while implementing efficient fit-for-purpose Engineering design and scientific solutions. To meet these challenges, we have attracted a dynamic, energetic team of professionals who are highly recognized specialists in their field of expertise and love coming to work every day!
- Development and execution of hydrogeological site characterization and field programs
- Installation, testing and sampling of various types of water wells
- Contractor co-ordination and supervision
- Technical report preparation and communication of results to clients and regulators
- Project management and client liaison
- Establishing man-hours, cost and schedule for project deliverables
- Support business development and proposal writing
- Interact directly with clients to provide hydrogeological guidance
- Interact with internal teams (environmental, regulatory, and engineering) on multidisciplinary projects
- Coaching and mentoring of intermediate and junior staff members
- Possession of a Bachelor’s, Masters, or Doctorate Degree in Geology or Hydrogeology from an accredited curriculum
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience in industry or the consulting sector
- Membership in good standing with the Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of Alberta, or applicable professional organization
- Initiative and accountability – self-starter, takes ownership and responsibility for work and actions
- Strong understanding of groundwater drilling and aquifer testing methodology
- Valid driver’s licence and the ability to travel to remote project sites
- Proven ability to multitask efficiently and flexibility to respond to changes in priorities
- Strong organizational and time management skills – ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Familiarity with geophysical techniques and their application
- Decision-making and problem solving ability
- Proven leadership, business development, communication and people skills
- Project experience in the mining sector is considered an asset
- Must be fluent in English and legally able to work in Canada
To apply please send your resume with cover letter to [email protected]
Please ensure to include the job number (GEINT1221) in the email subject line.
We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.