About Pure blue:
Pure Blue is a non-profit organization based in Seattle focused on accelerating new water technologies that help solve global water issues. Our team of experts evaluate new technologies and water companies, and partner with those that have the potential to disrupt current markets and ultimately conserve or generate water resources. Our aim is to eliminate local water issues by providing expertise and resources, thereby developing businesses and economies.
The Aqualyst Accelerator is a 3-month deep dive into firms’ technology, business operations, marketing and sales, and future strategies for generating growth and creating impact. The Program Manager will be responsible for collaborating with Pure Blue teammates, mentors, and experts to recruit the 2018 cohort, manage the program to ensure maximum value is created for the firms accepted, and connect the graduated companies to best-fit resources there forth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead outreach and recruitment of technology and water companies that are best suited to partner with Pure Blue.
- Perform due diligence and business discovery during the review of applicants.
- Organize accommodations and set-up for Launch Week and Demo/Finale Week.
- Manage the relationships between cohort firms, business and technological experts, and Pure Blue team during the program.
- Track deliverables and action items to ensure teams remain on track.
- Perform analysis on potential markets for licensing and commercialization of cohort technologies and products.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business management or related field with 3-10+ years of professional experience.
- Exceptional research and organizational skills.
- Excellent business communication and writing ability.
- Project and task-oriented individual that can handle multiple competing deadlines and agendas.
- Experience with water technologies and water treatment strategies desirable.
- Experience with product development and commercialization desirable.
- Experience with stakeholder management/ecosystem development, cost analysis, and product-market fit analysis desirable.
- Proven experience with grant writing and management desirable.
- Team player that has ability to work autonomously when required
- Ability to do some domestic travelling.