Job Summary: The Intern is accountable for handling various functions for the administrative operations to accomplish building capacity for training and assessment, which is inclusive of Natural Resources. This position must administer duties in coordinating this project. This position is a Part-time, 1-year appointment located in Durant, OK. 20 hours per week and 40 hours a week during summer.
- Execute duties in compliance with the project and manage tasks to accomplish these goals.
- Coordinates meetings and meeting notes in coordination with Water Resource Management tasks and objectives.
- Gathering info pertinent documents, etc. for the completion of tasks.
- Supports planning team, public stakeholders and others to find appropriate strategies and solutions.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of Choctaw Cultures and values.
- Any and all other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma;
- Enrolled in undergraduate program and pursuit of 4 year degree.
- Ability to recognize opportunities to develop and improve time efficiencies with the exceptional time management and prioritization skills;
- Initiates routine and non-routine correspondence and other written materials as guided by senior executive and Natural Resources Directors.
- Able to travel local and national
- Analytical and independent judgment;
- Knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.