Senior ESG Analyst
The Senior Analyst will work as an integral part of an experienced project team, working on client projects and on the development and application of Earth Security Group’s tools and frameworks that help investors and companies improve their sustainability impact.
He/she will have a solid experience conducting quantitative and qualitative research on key ESG investment issues, metrics and frameworks, applied to a variety of industry sectors. The candidate will demonstrate a good understanding of the practical challenges and opportunities for companies and investors to improve their ESG performance.
- At least 6 years of professional research experience in a similar position (investment risk, due diligence, business sustainability analyses, ESG in investment).
- As a seasoned analyst/researcher, the candidate will have worked with, and applied, ESG investment frameworks and provided analytical input to sustainability risk analyses and due diligence processes.
- Experience conducting research across multiple industry sectors (finance, energy, extractives, agriculture, infrastructure) in different emerging market regions, showing an understanding of the real-life sustainability risks and challenges that companies face in these contexts.
Competencies and skills
- Solid research and analytical skills, having done professional research, and able to synthesize large amounts of information and sources with analytical clarity.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving attitude, and proven experience leading teams in the delivery of action-research programs.
- High-proficiency in written English is essential as well as excellent editing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, with the ability to meet deadlines under pressure; managing multiple tasks and competing priorities.
How to apply
Time and availability: This is a full-time, permanent position.
Work permit: The applicant must already have legal permission to work in the UK indefinitely.
Location: Central London/South Bank
To apply: Apply online before January 18th, 2018. Only successful candidates will be contacted.