ABOUT THE RESOLUTION PROJECT
The Resolution Project (“Resolution”) is a unique pathway to action for aspiring young leaders committed to changing the world. Resolution identifies and empowers undergraduate students across the globe who wish to launch new social ventures supported by Resolution’s international network of resources. More than 200 Resolution Fellows, in more than 50 countries and on all six inhabited continents (including across the United States), are working in diverse, high-impact fields such as water, food, sustainable development, education, energy and the environment, equality and empowerment, health and wellness, and humanitarian relief. Supporting our Fellows are over 500 volunteers, a dedicated staff, and dozens of partners from both the public and private sectors. We are now seeking exceptional talent to join our growing staff!
The Program Associate will join a high performing team to help ensure Resolution’s achievement of key programmatic objectives. The candidate must be able to contribute to the innovative growth of Resolution and help manage key projects and processes, but also accomplish necessary administrative tasks efficiently. The Associate will work closely with existing program staff to support the execution of an effective system for timely fulfillment of Resolution Fellows’ resource requests and follow up. S/he also will help to manage key aspects of the Guide Program, including Guide and subject matter expert recruitment, data collection and analysis, and ongoing improvements to existing processes. Additionally, the Associate will help the Social Venture Challenge (“SVC”) team with onboarding of provisional Resolution Fellows. The candidate must have a flexible schedule, be prepared to join meetings and conference calls earlier and later than regular business hours – including some weekends – and be willing to travel.
Work collaboratively with current professional staff, executive director, and volunteers to support programmatic goals and organizational growth as follows:
Fellow Resources & Community
– Create/manage platforms (newsletters, social media, webinars/calls, etc.) that foster and encourage Fellow interactions, and build and inform the Fellow community.
– Manage the process for responding to Fellows’ requests for resources.
– Curate and manage a list of Fellow opportunities, and coordinate related nominations.
– Track and communicate new venture and professional opportunities to Fellows.
– Build a system for tracking and assessing Fellow connections and outcomes.
– Manage the Fellow grant disbursement process.
– Help recruit, onboard, train, support, and build the community of volunteer mentors.
– Oversee regular program calls and activities.
– Regularly analyze program data to inform and improve programming.
Social Venture Challenges
– Help to onboard SVC winners as Resolution Fellows.
The Resolution Project seeks candidates who are results-oriented and have strong project management and organizational skills. The Program Associate will have:
– Bachelor’s degree and two years of project management experience.
– Ability to work with a small, entrepreneurial professional staff and large volunteer team.
– Flexibility in supporting other staff members as needed.
– Extremely organized with meticulous attention to detail and follow through.
– High level of professionalism with good interpersonal skills to work closely with staff and volunteer leadership, as well as external partners.
– Ability to work with a small and entrepreneurial professional staff; flexibility in supporting other staff and volunteer team members and other functions as needed.
– Ability to handle sensitive information about team members, methodologies, etc. with discretion and good judgment.
– Demonstrated commitment to meeting high quality work standards.
– Self-starter – ability to work well alone and with others.
– Team-player attitude. We are a small group with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ culture, so we are looking for someone who is excited about lending a hand.
– Proficient in Microsoft Office with high level of general computer competency.
– Familiarity/experience with Salesforce or other CRM strongly preferred.
– Familiarity/experience with social media channels preferred; experience with Drupal a plus.
– Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
– Passionate about young people making an impact, and commitment to social change and social entrepreneurship.
– Friendly and outgoing personality, a sense of optimism and enthusiasm, and dedication to teamwork.