NIRAS has been shortlisted for the KfW supported Provision of Consultancy Services for the implementation of the Lake Victoria Basin Integrated Water Resources Management Programme – Lot 1: IWRM Program Consultant.
Scope of services includes:
- Support to LVBC in investment project management including follow up on investment project implementation
- Financial planning and control, monitoring of project progress, regular reporting by applying IT solutions
- Developing of strategic investment plan and respective project pipeline and project proposals for the programme including the procurement and management of additional concept studies /prefeasibility/ feasibility studies for water and sanitation projects through a disposition fund, which will be provided by KfW including quality control of deliverables.
- Support to LVBC in marketing the programme and project fund acquisition
- Implementation of marketing and communication strategies for EU projects
- Developing and preparing a conceptual design for the Centre of Excellence on Integrated Water Resources Management of the Lake Victoria Basin Commission (CoE IRWM Lake Victoria).
This is a full-time long-term position in the field of programme/fund/investment project management for IWRM, based at LVBC in Kisumu, Kenya.
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
MSc or PhD in a relevant field
Professional experience required
– 15 years of professional experience
– At least two previous experiences as a Team Leader in a similar project
– Previous experience in Sub-Saharan Africa and/or from the Region
– Previous experience of working with LVBC is considered an asset
Deadline For Applications