NIRAS has been shortlisted for the KfW supported Provision of Consultancy Services for the implementation of the Lake Victoria Basin Integrated Water Resources Management Programme – Lot 1: IWRM Program Consultant.
Scope of services includes:
- Support to LVBC in investment project management including follow up on investment project implementation
- Financial planning and control, monitoring of project progress, regular reporting by applying IT solutions
- Developing of strategic investment plan and respective project pipeline and project proposals for the programme including the procurement and management of additional concept studies /prefeasibility/ feasibility studies for water and sanitation projects through a disposition fund, which will be provided by KfW including quality control of deliverables.
- Support to LVBC in marketing the programme and project fund acquisition
- Implementation of marketing and communication strategies for EU projects
- Developing and preparing a conceptual design for the Centre of Excellence on Integrated Water Resources Management of the Lake Victoria Basin Commission (CoE IRWM Lake Victoria).
Only the experts meeting the set criteria will be shortlisted and contacted.
MSc or PhD in a relevant field
Professional experience required
– 12 years of professional experience
– At least two previous experiences in a similar project
– Previous experience in Sub-Saharan Africa and/or from the Region
– Previous experience of working with LVBC is considered an asse
To be determined
Q3 of 2018
Deadline For Applications